Terms & Conditions
COENX TERMS OF SERVICE
For more information on Coenx, you can refer to the company and license information found on the Site. If you have questions regarding this Agreement, please feel free to contact Coenx for clarification via Support at [email protected]
Changes to the Terms of Service
Coenx reserves the right to modify or change these Terms of Service at any time and at its sole discretion. Coenx will provide notice of these changes by updating the revised Terms of Service on the web page located at https://coenx.com/tos and changing the last revised date on this page. Any and all modifications or changes to the Terms of Service will be effective immediately upon being announced on the Site or released to users. As such, your continued use of Coenx’s Services acts as acceptance of the revised Terms of Service.
Coenx tokens are the required currency used to access the COENX platform. They provide an incentive for users to engage in the ecosystem. Coenx tokens are also used to incentivize users under the proof of view and delegated proof of stake protocols adopted by the Coenx platform.
Coenx is not an investment advisor. Coenx does not provide investment advice. No content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular cryptocurrency or digital token or portfolio of cryptocurrencies and digital tokens is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that we are not advising you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular cryptocurrency or digital token or portfolio of cryptocurrencies and digital tokens or any particular investment strategy. Information on the Site is provided for educational purposes and is subject to change without notice. Coenx does not accept liability for any loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly from the content.
By registering for Coenx, you have affirmed that you are at least 18 years old and are an individual, legal person or other organization with the full legal capacity to enter into this Agreement between you and Coenx. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. By accessing and using Coenx and any of its Services, you acknowledge and declare that you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as the United Nations Security Council Sanctions List. Coenx maintains the right to select its markets and jurisdictions to operate and may restrict or deny its Services to certain countries. The content of this Agreement shall not be excluded from the laws of the country under which the user belongs. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access the Site or use the Services. Coenx reserves the right to terminate your account for any reason.
When registering for an account on Coenx, you agree to share Personal Information requested for the purposes of identity verification. This information is used specifically for the detection and prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and other financial crimes on the Coenx platform. In addition to providing this information, to facilitate compliance with global industry standards for data retention, you agree to permit us to keep a record of such information for the lifetime of your account plus 5 years beyond account closing. You also authorize us to make inquiries, either directly or through third parties, that are deemed necessary to verify your identity or to protect you and/or us against financial crimes such as fraud.
The Personal Information we request for identity verification may include, but is not limited to, your: name, email address, contact information, phone number, username, and government-issued ID. In providing this Personal Information, you confirm that it is accurate and authentic. Post-registration, you must guarantee that the Personal Information is truthful, complete and updated in a timely manner with any changes. If there is any reasonable doubt that any Personal Information provided by you is wrong, untruthful, outdated or incomplete, Coenx shall have the right to send you a notice to demand corrections, remove relevant information directly and, as the case may be, terminate all or part of Coenx’s Services to you. You shall be solely and fully responsible for any loss or expenses incurred during the use of Coenx’s Services if you cannot be reached through the contact information provided. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have the obligation to keep all Personal Information provided up to date if there are any changes.
By using Coenx and any of its Services, you declare that all information provided to Coenx in connection with these Terms of Service are true, accurate and complete.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), are owned by Coenx, its licensors or other providers of such material. You may not create copies of our Intellectual Property in violation of copyright, trademark, or other laws.
Coenx reserves the rights to levy fees on users who use its Services. It is in the discretion of Coenx to adjust the fees charged to users using its Services.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree, Coenx shall not be liable for any of your losses caused by any of the following events, including but not limited to:
- Loss of profits, goodwill, usage or data or any other intangible losses;
- Unforeseen circumstances, including, but not limited to, any act of God, malicious targeted hacking, or terrorist attacks;
- Use or failure to use the Services;
- Unauthorized use of your account or unauthorized alteration of your data by third parties;
- Your misunderstanding of the Services; and
- Any other losses related to the Services which are not directly attributable to Coenx.
- In no event shall Coenx be liable for any failure or delay of Service resulting from regular network maintenance or external factors such as power failure, natural disaster, service provider-side problems or governmental acts.
Coenx strives to maintain the data integrity on its Site but does not guarantee the information and Services provided in its platform. Coenx will not be liable for errors arising from the use of its Services.
Compliance with Local Laws
It is your responsibility to abide by local laws in relation to the legal usage of Coenx in your local jurisdiction. You must also factor, to the extent of their local law all aspects of taxation, the withholding, collection, reporting, and remittance to their appropriate tax authorities. You acknowledge and declare that the source of your funds come from a legitimate manner and are not derived from illegal activities. Coenx maintains a stance of cooperation with law enforcement authorities globally and will not hesitate to seize, freeze, terminate your account and funds that are flagged out or investigated by legal mandate.
Establishing Coenx as a Utility Token
"Tokens Sold in a Functioning Network Are Not Securities"
Comparing with Howey Test
This test says something is a security if there is:
(1) an investment of money,
No, there is no need to invest.
(2) a common enterprise,
there’s no common enterprise between COENX and the COENX purchasers. Once the users are rewarded with coenx, Coenx holders controlled their tokens and could use them how they pleased — whether to buy advertising, exchange or otherwise.
Coenx created an ecosystem that was open and that was meant to achieve real exchange between participants, so Coenx wasn’t necessarily a participant in all transactions.
and (3) an expectation of profits through the efforts of others
Coenx is a digital advertising platform, where advertisers are more in action, which means the use of the token is on advertisement rather than focused as it as an investment.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Coenx and you regarding the Site and Services, and these Terms of Service supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Coenx and you regarding the Site and the Services.
Advertiser - A person, organization or company that places advertisements (also known as Ads) in order to target customers or generate traffic.
We suggest you read the policies carefully and reference the guidelines often as we may change our policies at any time. As pursuant to our Terms and Conditions, it is your responsibility to keep up to date with and adhere to the policies posted here. Failure to comply with these policies may warrant us limiting ad serving to your site and/or limiting your coenx account.
TERMINATION FOR ILLEGAL OR OTHER ACTIVITY
COENX may, but has no duty to, immediately terminate Member and remove it from COENX if in its sole discretion COENX concludes that Member is engaged in illegal activities or the sale of illegal or harmful goods or services, or is engaged in activities or sales that may damage the rights of COENX or others. Any termination under this Section shall take effect immediately, and Member expressly agrees that it shall not have any opportunity to cure.
Prohibited Content (“Prohibited Content”)
- Ads must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive.
- Ads cannot insult, harass, or threaten a user.
- Ads cannot contain, facilitate, promote, or reference the following:
- Offensive, profane, vulgar, obscene or inappropriate language;
- Ammunition, firearms, paintball guns, bb guns, or weapons of any kind, or the sale of firearms or ammunition by mail order or at gun shows;
- Defamatory, libelous, slanderous and/or unlawful content; Tobacco products;
- Gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sportsbooks, bingo, or poker without authorization from Synacor;
- Contests and sweepstakes unless given permission by Synacor to do so;
- Adult content, including adult toys, videos, or other adult products, nudity, promotion of nude beaches or naked cruises or resorts, sexual terms and/or images of people in positions or activities that are excessively suggestive or sexual, or provocative images in violation of community standards;
- Products or sites depicting or providing how-to materials about pedophilia or another non-consensual contact;
- Adult friend finders, dating sites with a sexual emphasis, escort services, “strip” clubs, or products or sites that suggest the availability of prostitution services;
- Individuals seeking to adopt children or who offer children for adoption;
- Products that promote software or techniques that bypass copyright protections;
- Counterfeit, fake or bootleg products or replicas or imitations of designer products;
- Products or sites that appear to facilitate or promote the evasion of laws (e.g., radar detectors, etc.);
- Products made from endangered species;
- Products or sites that offer fake identification or falsified documentation;
- Services, contests or games that predict winners of races or sporting events;
- Hunting trips that guarantee animals will be available for the kill;
- Organ transplant services;
- Products or sites that guarantee credit repair or credit cards;
- Products or sites of questionable legality (e.g., miracle cures, etc.);
- Excessive violence;
- Uncertified pharmaceutical products;
- Web-based non-accredited colleges that offer degrees;
- Inflammatory religious content;
- Politically religious agendas and/or any known associations with hate, criminal and/or terrorist activities;
- Content that exploits political agendas or uses “hot button” issues for commercial use regardless of whether the Advertiser has a political agenda;
- Hate speech, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or the language of such individual or group;
- Content that advocates against any organization, person, or group of people, with the exception of candidates running for public office; or
- Content that depicts a health condition in a derogatory or inflammatory way or misrepresents a health condition in any way.
- Ads cannot include any content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right.
COENX reserves the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our Distribution Affiliates or that promote content, services, or activities contrary to our business interests or advertising philosophy.
Changes to advertising guidelines
COENX may update these advertising guidelines from time to time; so we recommend that you review this policy periodically. Any modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified guidelines on our website.
Please be advised to use the platform carefully by doing proper research on what are your country legal stance on overall crypto space. We would want you to avoid involving in crypto space or using any of our services if you are from any of the following countries.
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of Congo
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Certain rules make an impact on over ecosystem of the company. You as a responsible person can be a part of the ecosystem if you agree to face any jurisdiction consequences as you are aware of. We strive to make the ecosystem more powerful that might get the crypto space to greater heights.